- Roll-up for indoors; aluminum casing, two adjustable feet; includes travel bag, silver casing
- Size: 39.37 x 78.74 in (100 x 200 cm), 140 g polyester fabric
- Total weight: approx. 6.4 lbs (2.9 kg)
- Language: german
- innerwise Publishing
Rollup for trade fair booths
Nailed to the door of the old economic and systems theorists
- All systems are alive.
- All systems are subject to the same basic laws and only differ in their inner complexity and outer interconnectivity.
- They all have a purpose, a mission, a potential, a life cycle.
- All systems have a natural inner order, an optimal state that expresses itself in reality as flow.
- They are all prone to irritations and challenges that lead to blockages and wrongdoing.
- They are all subject to a growth process and are capable of adapting to changing conditions and duties.
- They never exist in isolation, but are systemically interconnected and in interaction with other systems.
- They all have a field: a blueprint for objective reality that can be analyzed and changed by specially trained consultants.
- These theses are in effect, regardless of whether the people responsible for the systems want to know or believe it.